A roof leak or a busted pipe is bad enough. But any water seeping into your home or business could quickly turn into a much larger problem with the growth and spreading of mold. This can happen in as little as 48 hours and, if not caught, could lead to respiratory problems, asthma attacks, allergic reactions, and major illnesses.
So many in the Tulsa, OK area have turned to the mold remediation experts at Dynamic Restoration Services LLC when they have discovered that the organisms have found a home in their environment. We can react quickly to your call with a top-level mold remediation process. We use the latest and best technology in combination with our years of experience to return your property to normal. The steps of our process include:
• Source—We will find and stop the source of moisture. Sometimes the source can be simply high indoor humidity, so you should always keep levels at no more than 45 percent.
• Isolate—We will isolate the affected area using a chamber with negative air pressure. We must also turn off all comfort systems and fans to prevent the spread of the mold.
• Filter—We will use HEPA vacuums and air scrubbers to get the mold spores out of the air.
• Remove—Heavy infestation may require the removal of carpeting, drywall, and other porous materials. We also use antimicrobial and anti-fungal treatments for thorough mold removal.
• Clean—We will use various techniques to clean and sanitize clothing, furniture, curtains, and other items that can be restored.